This calls for action. This is one move that you can make with your eyes closed, and you don’t need to be in the right place or fully ready to take that step…
Only God can reveal his purpose and will for our lives. If you seek him, you will find him, if you search for him with all your heart.
Engage Relationship! Understand God’s Word! Reclaim your Heart!
Naturally, through Our 5 Senses…
Whatever goes into our minds is food to our hearts and spills back out through our everyday lives:
- Hearing > Affects thoughts and perception, intensifying regurgitated information.
- Sight > Compensates for other senses independently distinguishing good from bad, as well as stimulates an eagerness to utilize the other senses.
- Touch > Confirms physical bond, gratifies feeling through action, and reciprocates awareness by interpreting the experience both outwardly and inwardly.
- Smell > Detects where you’ve been, where you are, and what’s going on around you with a sensitivity of what’s about to happen.
- Taste > The tongue teams up with smell to govern the instinct to consume nutrition, directing the course of physical well-being, and further takes charge through the spoken word with the ability to control life and affect the lives of those around us.
Like a coin, our spirit goes hand-in-hand with our heart. On the worldly side, out of our heart flows the issues of life, and on the spiritual side, we connect to God giving us access to a relationship that gives us freedom through an inner bond that cannot be restricted by the world.
That bond is what brings a new heart and a renewed mind, allowing us the opportunity to fulfill our God given purpose in life.